Aimaan Ahmad: Keep thinking to sell something at "pasar malam"

Pages

Jun 1, 2011

Keep thinking to sell something at "pasar malam"




Hi.Salam kamu-kamu.

Do u know what , I'm always thinking to sell something at Pasar Malam.
krooohhkrooohh.

But till now,I never sell something yet except got a subject during my tertiary force me to sell something.
Nih. Budak-budak ni kena buka booth, pastu semua pakat melelong their things.
I sell ice-cream GorenG! Best gilerrrrr!


Most of them,
success to open their booth around 9.0oam.
Start screaming here and over there.
But mine, got a problem with supplier at that time.
haha!
sampai lecturer come to us.
Haiya! Apa bisness ni, buka
lambat.mana nak laku.



FINE!
So frustrated.


Frustrated lagi ni.
........................................................
Jom vote sat! Jap gi sambung cerita balik na.
KLIK & VOTE



at 11.00am
I got the thing
start to prepare the thing




em.
12.00pm
all Ice-cream Goreng RUN-OUT
200 pieces beb!



gila tak gila.hok hok hooyeei.
Kau tahu macamana ternganga jiran-jiran booth.haha!
( boleh gelak jahat)



Now! I learn from the previous experience.Till now I never go down to pasar malam
for sell thing, but i tapau all the foods adelah.
Bukan malaysian la wey, kalau tak penah pegi pasar malam.
Agak-agak la bandaran kau kan!





yet, I want to be like them
why them? they're millionaire.

who dun know? please nodding your head.
haha.

they 're spouse.Dato Stapa & Dato Azlina
They're very friendly person. percayalah!






Blur!
Tapi nak tunjuk jugak.haish.
Yes.I met her.



Dapat serba banyak aura Dato.



Thanks for reading this entry!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aimaan Ahmad Copyright © 2016. Designed by MaiGraphicDesign