Aimaan Ahmad: Uneven skin tone : Garnier Skin Naturals

Pages

Mar 17, 2015

Uneven skin tone : Garnier Skin Naturals


I'm pretty sure most of us are facing uneven skin tone especially women ( because they always complaining :P) I had tried many of whitening mask and ended up I come back to this brand. This is not new item for you, but u have to know about this. Garnier skin naturals light intensive 3 in 1 whitening essence mask is superb result.

I'm just feel sad when see the price increases. huh.Well gst gonna be implemented soon.


I had fallen in love with this Intensive 3 in 1 Whitening Essence Mask since teenager :D


Look! She's not pretending as serious face as you see. 
Cannot smile or its gonna cracking your face skin ( Focus for lift up kononnya)


Okay! Really recomended :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aimaan Ahmad Copyright © 2016. Designed by MaiGraphicDesign